||[Sep. 4th, 2002|08:46 pm]
- Received NJ SAVER rebate (
- dinner. Filets of Beef tonight, Yellow Chili with Chicken, Veal Sausage, and fresh Vegetables last night.
- One habañero pepper is more than sufficient for four servings.
- strangely, last night's meal was brainwashingly spicy, and yet no aftereffects.
- furthermore, IBS was rather mild and didn't bother me all day.
- One can each of Batchelor's Marrowfat Peas and Curried Beans is ideal beanage for Chili.
- Computer geeks tend to make poor project managers.
- Too tired to write real stuff.
- Need to get detailed to-do list of tasks for Project Polaris at work.
- Need new bed mattress.
- Want Dairy Queen vanilla cone with cherry shell dip.
- Reform Jewish coworker whining about Conservative Girlfriend's service being "too long". Funny, I like four hours of Hebrew.
- Essay on difference between censorship and personal choice, difference between investigation and oppression, omitted for brevity.