- signed off the mouse farm people for phase I. This represents my second project, between the spam people and the mouse farm, that I have executed system acceptance sucessfully this year.
- going out tonight, for the first time since SS visited. Should be fun/tiring, perhaps I'll sleep on the plane
- leave at 11:30 tomorrow for CA. I plan to do some writing while out there, should have a high speed connection. I'll be in Silicon Valley, after all.
- got hairs cut. Very short now, for me. I'll take camera with me, perhaps upload photos.
- need shower.
- need to get scheduled. This is going to be a tight few weeks. CA this week, PA next week, MA the week after. More work pending.
- need to get car inspected and windshield replaced. Not in that order, probably.
- I've told my boss that I want more ORACLE work. THis should spur me to get certified faster.
- need shower. Badly. Off to get wet. Care to join me? ☺
What's the difference between invention and discovery? I'm currently meditating on two parallel publication streams. The first one is…
It's interesting to take a look at a Hebrew-English translation (I use http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt0103.htm) side by side, to help…
I'm really excited, because the full DNA sequence of my mitochondrial DNA has just been published. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nuccore/jf915700…