2. more reading. I need to get back into a cycle of reading for the sake of it.
3. more writing. I need to get back into a cycle of writing for my sanity. I do it professionally and I've been using that as an excuse for my exhaustion at the thought of writing *real* things.
4. diet changes. I am abandoning Kosher altogether. We'd been keeping a Kosher home, but that discipline has grown pointless and annoying. I'm trying the yoghurt thing, as well.
5. more exercise. I really enjoyed an hour walk last night. I need to commit to an hour of exercise every evening, outdoors, when the weather is favorable.
6. more hedonism. I need to spend more time focusing on my own pleasure today, rather than spending so much time investing for the future. I have maybe one or two more years of focused saving to lock in a secure retirement, so now's the time to reassess and reanalyse.