|inveigh, inveigle, invective.
||[Feb. 22nd, 2005|12:01 am]
inveigh: To give vent to angry disapproval; protest vehemently.
inveigle: To lure by false representations or other deceit; to obtain by cajolery
invective: Denunciatory or abusive expression or discourse.
1. how is it that wikipedia can be down?
2. how do I develop a business model to take on the paradigm of search?
3. invective against those who would inveigle deleted.
4. without "facts" or "statistics", weapons whose truth is forever obscure, can you inveigh against liars?
5. can a suicide critique a coward justly?